Thursday, September 24, 2009

New York, New York!

If anyone hasn't heard of Paloma Faith over the past summer, then where were you? She is a pretty new music artist who is from the UK and has had good success with her debut song Stone Cold Sober and New York.

Whilst I was mooching around on YouTube the other day I stumbled across some songs of hers which haven't been released yet but are very very good. One is called Broken Doll. Now the best video of this song was recorded at the ICA. Well I think it is safe to say that I fell in love with both her and the song after watching this video. She is an extremely pretty lady and such a good and naturally entertaining performer.

Then I came across a rather funny video. It's not professionally shot so it looks a bit shoddy but it's very entertaining really. It's called It's Christmas And I Hate You. Made me laugh anyway!

Check her out. I hope you're impressed as I was! Check out the video to Broken Doll below....enjoy folks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment