Tuesday, August 25, 2009

There Is Nothing In A Catterpillar That Tells You It's Going To Be A Butterfly

OK. I fear I may be getting old. I just watched the below video and I can't help but feel I am growing more mature and appreciating the finer things in life! Maybe it's part of the maturing process I have been experiencing lately.......I will blog about this at a later date. Maybe my next post!

Anyway, this is a video with a very nice piece of music and there are "smoke signals" synched to the beat of the music. Watch out for when the strings start to play. Wow! Very pretty indeed.

Enjoy folks.

let yourself feel. from Esteban Diácono on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

That was very nice. Is it a music video?
It's what Mark would say 'CG', meaning computer generated. They can do anything these days.

TheRavingDave said...

Welcome Kitty!

It is indeed very nice. And most certainly CG but so well done. Incredible and most relaxing.

TheRavingDave said...

For Kitty and anyone else who is interested!

The details about the making of the above video.

http://tinyurl.com/klj5oq

Post a Comment