Monday, November 2, 2009

Big Brother is Watching

OK. So I'm sitting here with my foil hat on in case the aliens are listening in and reading my mind. Well not really but I feel like that at the moment. I'm full of the paranoia of late. But my paranoia isn't about the little green men in outer space. Oh no. It's a far greater being than any before. And that being would and could only be, Google.

I have a gmail account. I use google as my main search engine. I use blogger which is google. Basically, whether I know it or not, I'm using google on most online things. But this is making me a little bit uneasy of late. I accidentally clicked on google history last week and I was quiet shocked to see my entire browsing history all recorded over the past 12 months and beyond.

Now with the introduction of google wave just around the corner I fear google's positon on the inter webs is about to get a whole lot stronger! Now I do feel like the mad men in the street shouting about the end of the world or some other mad shite but this is really worrying me. I think google have too much information readily available about all of us and I don't like it. Not one little bit.

I am looking forward to the launch of google wave just as much as the next person. I just want to see what it's all about more so. But I think we should all be wary of what information is being recorded.

Failing that, you can make a tin foil hat similar to mine from 10 square meters of foil rolled into a triple reinforced helmet to keep them out. I'll post a diagram and picture of mine at a later date! HA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment