Friday, November 13, 2009

The Green Dot

I log in more regularly. I immediately go to see is the green dot there beside the name. Several times a day it is. Several times a day it's not. When the green dot is there, my heart pounds in anticipation. Shall I start a conversation? Shall I leave it to the other person to start the conversation? Either way I know it's going to be a conversation which will make me smile and think of what could be. And then there is the flirtation that ensues. Oh how we flirt. But I am now getting the feeling that the other person is talking the talk.......but has yet to walk the walk.

When there is no green dot I feel disappointed. Gutted in fact. Should I whip my phone out and send a text? Would that look desperate? Did I text last or did the other person text me last? Maybe I will leave it to tomorrow. And wait. And see. And hope.

The whole situation is starting to consume me and my thoughts. As for that green dot. It shall be the ruination of me! This is all well and good at the moment as we have only been talking a week or two now. I ain't gonna be a fool for nobody. Just hanging in there to see what will happen cos I have nothing else to do!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get hooked on Mafia Wars!!

TheRavingDave said...

Already am ;) On level 200 n something! Mafia wars and many other stupid applications haha. Oh the joys!

Post a Comment